Here are my Rules for Chatting with an Ex-Wife (that you lied to and cheated on and dumped without an ounce of compassion while nearly destroying two beloved daughters as well):
1. Don't mention the new baby you are about to have--especially while emphasizing the word "son."
2. Don't mention the new baby's ultrasound and how great a photo it is.
3. Don't mention that the new baby is kicking a lot and that the new wife is complaining about it.
4. Don't ask if our babies kicked a lot.
5. Don't say the word "baby." At all.