Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

Christmas at my house used to look like this.



Today, for the second year in a row, I spent Christmas Day at a bar with friends, listening to fabulous local musicians.


Booze and boats. What a lovely view.


The party ended at 4:30. Santa can party til he melts, but I'm snug at home.
Wherever you are this Christmas, I hope you are safe. I hope you are loved. I hope you've given and received, and that some delicious and festive concoction has passed your lips. I hope you've uttered kind words and heard that kindness echo back. Merry Christmas.


4 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Merry Christmas, dear Denise! Booze and boats are the original perfect combination.

S Kay Murphy said...

Merry Christmas, Denise. Thank for a year's worth of inspiration. Keep 'em coming.

Elizabeth said...

Merry merry beautiful person!

My life so far said...

Merry Christmas Denise:)