Thursday, October 19, 2017

This Is My Ocean

And it's your ocean too. Whether or not you ever, in whole entire life, see it up close in person.


It's your ocean.

It's my ocean and when I'm away, I miss it. I miss it right now, sitting at my desk typing away under the picture of my ocean for a little time with it before I tear into Chapter 19 of my book.

I'd write by the ocean if it weren't so terribly impractical. Sand, wind, sunscreen, etc. Like those movie sex scenes on the beach. Sand. Wind. Sunscreen.

These days at home, I like to write facing the wall.

3 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Oceans are quite probably the most beautiful things to behold on this planet. They are, in a very real sense, our mother's.

37paddington said...

Chapter19! Good for you!,

Elizabeth said...

Chapter 19! Woo Hoo!

And I so want to face the ocean soon with you, literally.