Friday, August 7, 2009

Stressing: Here's Why

The joint assets remain undivided.
My mother is in pain and I can actually kind of feel it in my body.
I haven't filed taxes yet for '08 because my accountant wanted to wait until there was a final financial settlement on the divorce. The extension deadline approaches.
My dear Aunt Mille is in pain and I might be feeling that, too.
My health insurance application is in some bureaucratic limbo and my coverage through Mr. Ex's law firm runs out Sept. 1.
My thesis is due in November.
My flying anxiety came back on my last flight and I have to fly again Sunday.
Mr. Ex has met the magic number we set way back when & now I have to pay my own attorney fees.
I really don't like being in L.A. but the man I love lives here.
I just don't understand why Mr. Ex is seeking all this bitterness.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, god. What the hell happened? I'm so sorry that you're going through all of this. I will close my eyes and send good thoughts your way and say a prayer for your mother's pain to be lessened. Call me if you need ANYTHING.