Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Drumroll, Please



After the exchange of 11 emails over the past 8 days plus a follow up in-person conversation, Mr. Ex, his attorney, my attorney & I have finally scheduled a phone conference.  So.......2 years, 6 months, 10 days, and approximately $30,000 in attorney fees since Mr. Ex told me he wanted to marry someone else, we just might have a shot at finally settling our financial affairs.
I find myself feeling pissed off rather than celebratory. Could I borrow one of those drumsticks for a sec, please?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I think it's inevitable to feel pissed off instead of celebratory. I mean, really -- it just totally shouldn't have been this difficult, especially given what else you had to go through. I say take it on the chin, like you have throughout, move on and have a very stiff, stiff drink. But don't jump off the bridge.