Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanks EVERYONE--for the cards, emails, phone calls, singing voice mails, Facebook birthday wishes, flowers, gifts, dessert, champagne, phone messages, hugs, kisses, and all around sweetness!


Yup. That's exactly how I feel. Really.


Pretty, huh?


Notice a theme?


That's wine being poured into cranberries....


That's the cranberry stuff being spooned into homemade meringues made by my son-in-law.
At which point, I believe, the man who loves me clicked on a merengue instructional video on his iPad and began to dance with my mother.


The birthday dessert. Tart and sweet. 

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy, happy birthday to the world's most beautiful sixty year old.

Cheap Flights to Santiago Chile said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ms. Moon said...

Yay, you! Happy birthday!