Thursday, September 9, 2010

Art Installation #1

Everything is Connected is the title I've chosen for the artwork I've padlocked to Mr. Ex's front door.  Because everything pretty much is.
This is the first in a series.
You will see this house again.

Note: No property damage will occur. No threatening imagery or words will be used. I do, however, intend to get my message across. In this particular piece, while it is true that a large chain with artifacts connected to it is padlocked to the door of his house, if Mr Ex. takes the time to actually look at what is tied, pinned, sewn and stapled to the chain, he will see that I have indeed attached the key.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

NICE.

Elizabeth said...

Wowza. Do I need to come over there and help you out?

Jules said...

What a brilliant idea! I AM coming over there to help, but mostly in spirit. I am so glad this man is out of your life and you are learning to develop your creativity in all kinds of new directions particularly this one. Congratulations, we all benefit.