Monday, March 28, 2011

Now for Something Sweet


My friend and fellow writer and excellent blogger  http://elizabethaquino.blogspot.com/ has a new business. So if you are planning a big fat Indian wedding (or any other event requiring a cake) in the Los Angeles area, I highly recommend her. She has been a professional pastry chef for a long time.

If my divorce negotiations are ever successfully completed, I plan to have a party. Maybe I want the cake to look something like THIS.

Or maybe like this because I'll finally feel some peace.


Or maybe like this because my head will feel full of story ideas again.



Whatever I choose it will be fabulous and delicious. And this is the recipe I want.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

When are you in town again? You're getting one of those cakes for sure. Soon.

And thanks for the shout-out.