Thursday, July 2, 2009

Baby Shower Invades Ex-Wife's Turf

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in the world she walks into mine."

Ilsa Lund broke Rick's heart, but things were holding steady until she walked into Rick's place.
Do you think Mr. Ex's new squeeze might have chosen to have the baby shower in the charming hillside city I bequeathed to them along with the house where he and I raised our daughters? Do you think she might have chosen somewhere other than a trendy little bistro a half-mile from my townhouse in my new town?  Somewhere I don't frequent myself?

Yes, I thought so, too.  

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

If so, why don't we throw you a lingerie shower there at the same time?

Shanna said...

Douche. Bag. Please provide home address and phone number STAT, because I have a few things to discuss with her.

xoxo
s

Anonymous said...

sometimes people are clueless, especially the pathological narcisist.
Another FOG (fucking opportunity for growth) coming right at you!
Eat more pastry, but not just any pastry, real pastry. and call on our patron saint: Honore. Time is on your side.