Thursday, October 18, 2012

Feathering the Margaritaville Nest


The latest bit of cushy creature comfort has been installed on my balcony. It took an unbelievably long time for me to assemble the three Home Depot fake wicker chairs that I've aligned to form a sofa. I seem to be unable to complete a task these days without diversion. It's just too boring to keep screwing in the same bolts over and over again. So I do other little jobs in between. By the time I finished the balcony project, I had about two minutes to stretch out before it was time to start dinner.

I proclaim it insanely comfortable. A perfect place to watch the water turn to liquid gold.


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am just dying to come visit. I must, I must, I must. Get away. Flee. I must.

WV: evertia (some kind of wonderful combination of inertia and enervate?)

Ms. Moon said...

A task worth doing!

Alberta Art Classes said...

Enchanting.

Mel said...

Love the sitting area, and seriously? That's your view? I'm envious and hope you have time to enjoy.