Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ta Da!


I got word that a personal essay I've been trying to place has been accepted at Two Hawks Quarterly which is an on-line lit journal.  I like the piece a lot and it's cool that it's found a home. It's an excerpt from my second memoir (the one about the you-know-what) and it chronicles part of the road trip I took with my older daughter right after Mr. Ex delivered the news.  I miss C. a lot a the moment so it's especially nice to have her present via that story.
It will come out in November--so that means very soon.  



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! I remember that fantastic piece.

Jules said...

I just finished taping a 5- minute grant application for "Quartet for the end of time" I had been stalling for over a year and then it was done...Weird and wonderful. Check it out on You-tube. I would not have had the space to do that if I was married: way too threatening to my ex....