Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yes. The answer is yes.


Yes. The division of joint assets has been accomplished. Yes, as a writer, I know that's a crappy passive-voiced sentence. But I love that sentence. It's the best damn sentence I've ever written.

I'm equally fond of this sentence: "Petitioner shall refrain from publishing Internet blog content related to..." That is a fucking brilliant sentence. And because you, my fabulous readers, are equally brilliant, you know what it means.

Maybe now my brain can cast off its chains and do a little writing. In the active voice.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

YES!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

About time! I've known you for three years now and this has been going on even longer than that! Congrats on it finally being over!

Elizabeth said...

How did I miss this post?

Yes.